Welcome to Island Time!
Upcoming Holiday Calendar Changes:
- Wednesday 11/11 – Closed in observance of Veteran’s Day
- Wednesday 11/25- Closing early 3pm
- Thursday 11/26 & 11/27 – Closed for Thanksgiving Break
- December 23rd (Wed.) – December 28th (Mon.) Closed
- January 1st (Friday) – Closed
COVID-19 Update: 11/9/20
- Reservations only (using our text line at 910-599-3741)
- Reservations available for kids 12 months – 12 years!
- Limited number of children per play space
- Temp checks for children & team members multiple times a day
- Children 5 years and older required to wear masks per NC guidelines
- Staff wear masks at all times.
- No children or team members allowed on site with cold/flu symptoms
- Only children and team members allowed in facility. Drop off/pick up done outside.
- Open Monday-Friday, 7am – 6pm (full or partial days available)
- No touch payments. With the paypal app you can scan our QR code – or we will invoice you (but it’s easier if you have the app!)
- Preschool and Academy is happening!
- Evening and weekend care on hold. We appreciate your patience!
By opening, Michelle and I are making a commitment to continue our social distancing and doing our part to remain healthy. We ask our families that are using us to make that same commitment to their health & safety and the health & safety of our community. We are in this together.
At Island Time we are focused on FUN. Our 4,500 square foot building offers lots of space to PLAY! When you include over 4,000 sq ft of outdoor space, the possibilities are endless. Drop in and play up to 4 hours at Island Time! Flexible care when you need it, without the financial obligation when you don’t! We are here when you need us. For children 12 months to 12 years.
You can stay in the “know” by following us on Facebook and via our emails after you have registered with us. We are looking forward to lots of smiling faces coming through our door and we welcome all visitors to come by and see what we are all about!
As always, we are just smitten to be a part of this community. We continue to thrive because of you!