Covid-19 and Summer Camps: At this time, we are proceeding with summer camp while also following recommendations from CDC and our state and local authorities. We will have fun while following the 3Ws.
Due to the nature of our themed activities, weekly participation is encouraged. Families needing care for a day or two here or there over the summer do NOT need to fill out a camp registration form but can still enjoy the care benefits of Island Time Day Camp (field trips and/or enrichment activities are subject to available space as weekly campers have priority).
What to expect:
- Explorers: 4/5 yr olds – 9am-1pm (4 hours only)
- Voyagers: Rising 1st-5th Grade – 9am-3pm
- Extended care services available – up to 4 hours a day for only $50/week for any Voyager Campers.
- $35 registration fee per camper (includes t-shirt and water bottle)
- $175/week for Voyagers, $150/week for Explorers
- Sibling discounts available: $50 off per week
- $25 off per week – Early Bird Discount if you pay before 5/1/21
- Even more discounts if playing all summer!
2021 Camp Weeks
(Field trips and enrichment activities are TBD due to Covid-19 restrictions)
Week 1: June 1-4: School’s Out for Summer (waitlist for Voyagers)
- We are going to play, play, play!
Week 2: June 7-11: Great Outdoors (Waitlist for Voyagers)
- Enjoy the great outdoors! Nature hikes, mossy rocks and MORE!
Week 3: June 14-18: Game On (Waitlist for Voyagers)
- Board games, card games, cooperative games, sports games.
Week 4: June 21-25: Space (Waitlist for Explorers)
- We come in peace…to infinity and beyond!
Week 5: June 28-July 2: Art (Waitlist for Explorers & Voyagers)
- There are no mistakes just happy accidents…anyone can be an artist!
Week 6: July 5-9: Christmas in July (Waitlist for Voyagers)
- Getting in the spirit a little early!
Week 7: July 12-16: Theatre (Waitlist for Voyagers)
- And the show must go on.
Week 8: July 19-23: Around The World (Waitlist for Voyagers)
- Around the world in 80 days….or 5!
Week 9: July 26-30: Science (Waitlist for Voyagers)
- Don’t forget your goggles and gloves…sometimes science is icky, slimy, and just plain gross!
Week 10: Aug 2-6: Animal Kingdom (Waitlist for Voyagers)
- Lions and tigers and bears, oh my!
Week 11: Aug 9-13: The Great Escape (Waitlist for Voyagers)
- Escape rooms, obstacle courses, using your mind and body!
Week 12: Aug 16-20: Summer Recap
- Catch some waves and soak up the rays while we enjoy the best parts of summer!