Covid-19 and Summer Camps: At this time, we are proceeding with summer camp while also following recommendations from CDC and our state and local authorities. Our team is working hard to make revisions to our summer camp activities. Here’s what we know:
- Until we hear otherwise, our camps will be limited to 10 kids per group (this means they will fill up fast).
- Field trips will be postponed until we receive information that it’s safe to transport kids in our vans (with and without masks).
- In lieu of field trips, we are working with the community to have outreach programs at our center.
- Weekly camps start June 1st and will run until school starts in NHC.
Due to the nature of our themed activities, weekly participation is encouraged. Families needing care for a day or two here or there over the summer do NOT need to fill out a camp registration form but can still enjoy the care benefits of Island Time Day Camp (field trips and/or enrichment activities are subject to available space as weekly campers have priority).
What to expect:
- Camp Hours: 9am – 3pm.
- Explorers: PreK – Rising 1st Grade
- Voyagers: Rising 2nd – Rising 5th Grade
- Extended care services available – up to 4 hours a day for only $50/week.
- $35 registration fee per camper (includes personal rash guard & t-shirt)
- $175 per week – Camp Rate for 1 child
- Sibling discounts available: $50 off per week
- $25 off per week – Early Bird Discount if you pay before 5/15/20
- 10 weeks for $1275 if purchased at once (that’s a $475 savings!)
2020 Camp Weeks
(Field trips and enrichment activities are TBD due to Covid-19 restrictions)
June 1-5: Game Show
- Minute to win it, relay and more!
June 8-12: Summer Summer
- A glimpse into all things warm and sunny!
June 15-19: Eco Tours:
- Enjoy the great outdoors! Nature hikes, mossy rocks and MORE!
June 22-26: Sports
- Put on your game face and lace up your sneakers!
June 29-July 3: Game Show
- Survey says…Island Time!
July 5-10: Art
- There are no mistakes just happy accidents…anyone can be an artist!
July 13-17: Science
- Don’t forget your goggles and gloves…sometimes science is icky, slimy, and just plain gross!
July 20-24: Wet-n-Wild
- Catch some waves soak up the rays with us while we enjoy the best parts of summer.
July 27-31: Space
- We come in peace…to infinity and beyond!
Aug 3-7: Theatre
- The show must go on!
Aug 10-14: Around the World
- Around the world in 80 days…or 5!
Aug 17-21: Wet-n-Wild (subject to start of new school year)
- Catch some waves & soak up the rays with us while we enjoy the best parts of summer.